Propet Preferred Men's Stockton Therapeutic Boots combine easy hook-and-loop adjustability with a diabetic-friendly design
This therapeutic boot is so easy to slip on / off, thanks to the hook-and-loop strap across the front. Plus, your feet will stay dry in a supple leather upper treated with Scotchgard™, and it resists water and stains too. The cushioned insole reflects heat to help keep your feet warm, or it can be removed to provide 5/16" added depth so you can use your own orthotics. Shock-absorbing rubber outsole is backed by the Propet 1,000 mile guarantee. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Propet Preferred Men's Stockton Therapeutic Boots:
- Scotchgard treated leather upper feels soft and supple and is water and stain-resistant.
- Soft nylon pile lining helps keep feet warm.
- Foam insole backed with heat-retaining foil liner adds cushioned comfort and warmth.
- Padded collar ensures a comfortable fit.
- Rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction for a steady walk.
Other Important Information About Propet Preferred Men's Stockton Therapeutic Boots:
- Material Content: leather upper, nylon pile upper lining and sockliner, foam / foil insole, polyurethane midsole, fiberglass shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.