Propet Preferred Men's Ped Walker 1 Walking Shoes surround your feet in superior comfort
Give your feet plenty of support and shock absorption
Propet designed this walker with a supportive EVA midsole that works with the rubber outsole to absorb shock, helping to reduce impact on your feet. The outsole also keeps you steady as you walk. The supple, full-grain leather upper laces up easily, and a padded collar and tongue gently hug your foot for a just-right fit.
Click here to view the Ped Rx Twin Removable Insole System Image .
Features & Benefits of Propet Preferred Men’s Ped Walker 1 Walking Shoes:
- Molded EVA midsole absorbs shock and provides support to control pronation (foot rolling inward).
- Rubber outsole is designed for traction and shock absorption.
- Leather upper feels supple and offers breathability.
- Padded tongue and collar ensure a more comfortable fit.
- External and internal heel counter enhance walking stability.
Other Important Information About Propet Preferred Men’s Ped Walker 1 Walking Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 ½".
- Material Content: leather upper, nylon mesh upper lining, nylon sockliner, rubber insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.