Your feet will stay warm and dry with Thinsulate in waterproof Propet Preferred Men's Outbound Waterproof Pant Boots
This waterproof leather and nubuck boot lets you walk in warmth all season, thanks to Thinsulate™ lining and waterproof Sealtex™ construction that keeps out the elements. The rubber outsole cushions your steps and keeps you steady, while the internal heel counter enhances walking stability.
Features & Benefits of Propet Preferred Men's Outbound Waterproof Pant Boots:
- Waterproof construction with Sealtex helps keep feet dry.
- Thinsulate lining provides extra warmth.
- Speed lace system with lace lock lets you easily customize the fit and stays tied as you walk.
- Padded collar and tongue feel soft and comfortable on your foot.
- Durable rubber outsole provides cushioning and traction.
- Removable EVA insole allows you to use your own orthotics.
Other Important Information About Propet Preferred Men's Outbound Waterproof Pant Boots:
- Shaft Height: 7".
- Material Content: leather and nubuck leather upper, Thinsulate upper lining, nylon sockliner, EVA foam insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Or wipe off with a damp cloth and air dry.