Propet Preferred Men's Cliff Walker Hiking Boots are packed with technical features to keep feet dry and comfy all day
Walk comfortably wherever you go in this versatile hiking boot, whether you’re out in the great outdoors, at work or around town. The waterproof full-grain or nubuck leather upper is treated with Sealtex™, a waterproof membrane lining that keeps moisture out while offering breathability. Take well-cushioned steps, thanks to the shock-absorbing EVA midsole. The rubber outsole gives you sure-footed traction that lasts.
Features & Benefits of Propet Preferred Men's Cliff Walker Hiking Boots:
- Waterproof, full-grain leather or nubuck leather upper with Sealtex treatment creates a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Lightweight, compressed EVA midsole provides superior shock absorption and cushioning, while redistributing pressure as you walk.
- Removable EVA insole allows you to easily customize your fit.
- Rubber outsole is designed to stay clean and provide durable wear and traction.
- Extended heel counter stabilizes your heel for added support.
- Padded collar and tongue and speed lacing ensure a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Propet Preferred Men's Cliff Walker Hiking Boots:
- Material Content: waterproof full-grain leather or nubuck leather upper, nylon mesh (Sealtex) sockliner, EVA foam insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.