Propet Preferred Men's Badland Lace-Up Boots are designed with customized comfort — and the elements — in mind
Looking for proof that all-weather boots can be durable and comfortable? These waterproof leather boots are loaded with the comfort features you expect from Propet. The Twin Removable Insole System provides extra customization to further improve the fit, or remove them to easily accommodate your own orthotics. Soft, breathable leather upper has a Sealtex® lining to wick moisture away from your foot and create a dry, healthy environment. EVA / rubber outsole provides cushioned comfort, shock absorption and added traction to help keep you steady on your feet.
Features & Benefits of Propet Preferred Men's Badland Lace-Up Boots:
- Removable twin insoles offer a customized fit.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole cushions your steps while providing traction and durability.
- External and internal heel counters add stability and support.
- Leather upper is supple and breathable, helping keep your foot cool.
- Padded collar and tongue with mesh lining feel soft on your foot, while providing breathability.
- Thinsulate® insulation helps keep your foot at a comfortable temperature.
- Sizes available in three widths for a better fit.
- Propet 1,000 Mile Sole Guarantee means you can count on long-lasting comfort.
Other Important Information About Propet Preferred Men's Badland Lace-Up Boots:
- Material Content: leather upper, Sealtex upper lining, nylon sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with dry cloth.