Count on customized comfort with double removable insoles in Propet PedWalker 8 Walking Shoes
This athletic walker is designed with a focus on fit. The Poliyou® insole provides cushioning while absorbing moisture and odor to help keep feet fresh. Plus, you can remove it and the EVA orthotic insole for more depth. The full-grain leather upper laces up easily and features a padded collar and tongue to surround your foot with comfort. Plus, extra-volume construction ensures a generous fit. The durable polyurethane outsole offers sure-footed traction and shock absorption, and it’s made with a rocker profile that eases your foot forward. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Propet Preferred Women's PedWalker 8 Walking Shoes:
- Double removable insoles provide double depth and accommodate custom orthotics.
- Padded collar and tongue feel soft on your foot for a comfortable fit.
- Firm heel counter provides stability.
- Rubber outsole offers cushioning, traction and durable wear.
- Speed lacing allows you to adjust the fit with ease.
Other Important Information About Propet Preferred Women's PedWalker 8 Walking Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, nylon / mesh upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.