Propet PedWalker 25 Walking Shoes combine superior shock absorption and support for long-wearing comfort
Soften your steps in this supportive walker
This supportive walking shoe is designed with a molded EVA midsole that works with the rubber outsole to absorb shock, helping to reduce impact on your feet. The outsole also provides traction, keeping you steady as you walk. The supple, full-grain leather upper, lined with nylon mesh, features two hook-and-loop straps that adjust for a comfortable fit, and the padded collar and tongue gently hug your foot.
Click here to view the Ped Rx Twin Removable Insole System Image .
Features & Benefits of Propet Preferred Men’s Ped Walker 25 Walking Shoes:
- Molded EVA midsole absorbs shock and provides support to control pronation (foot rolling inward).
- Rubber outsole is designed for traction and shock absorption.
- Leather upper feels supple and offers breathability.
- Padded tongue and collar ensure a more comfortable fit.
- Internal heel counter enhances walking stability.
- Hook-and-loop strap across the instep offers easy adjustability.
Other Important Information About Propet Preferred Men’s Ped Walker 25 Walking Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, nylon mesh upper lining, nylon sockliner, rubber insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.