Propet PedRx Men’s Oliver Hook-and-Loop Shoes treat your feet to a forgiving fit
This casual shoe, lined with soft, supple leather, is made with a leatherette vamp that stretches, providing relief for bunions and problem toes. A heel counter stabilizes your steps, while the durable polyurethane outsole helps keep you steady. Plus, a dual removable insole system makes the shoe orthotic-friendly.
Click here to view the Hook & Loop closure.
Features & Benefits of Propet PedRx Men’s Oliver Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Supple leather upper with stretchable leatherette vamp offers a comfortable fit for bunions and problem toes.
- Leather lining feels luxuriously soft on your feet.
- Hook-and-loop strap is easy to adjust for a custom fit.
- Built-in heel counter provides all-day support.
- Dual removable insole system accommodates custom orthotics.
- Firm tuckboard adds extra stability.
- Polyurethane outsole provides traction and durability.
Other Important Information About Propet PedRx Men’s Oliver Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / polyurethane leatherette upper, leather upper lining, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.