Propet PedRx Women’s Molly Slip-On Shoes — stretchable uppers give troubled feet the extra room they need
This is the slip-on shoe to wear if you have tender, swollen feet, bunions or problem toes. The supple leather upper, with leather lining and side elastic inserts, features a stretchable, textured synthetic material around the bottom of the vamp for added comfort and easy on / off. You can also customize your fit by removing one or both insoles, giving you space to add your own orthotics. The fiberglass shank ensures a more stable stride, while the durable polyurethane outsole delivers cushioning and traction. Propet 1,000 mile guarantee. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Propet PedRx Women’s Molly Slip-On Shoes:
- Stretchable synthetic material on the vamp ensures a comfortable fit for swollen feet, bunions or problem toes.
- Side elastic inserts allow for easy on / off.
- Twin removable insoles allow you to customize the fit with your own orthotics.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole offers cushioned comfort, traction and durability.
- External and internal heel counter help stabilize your steps.
- Fiberglass shank adds lightweight support.
Other Important Information About Propet PedRx Women’s Molly Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / synthetic upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole and midsole, fiberglass shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.