Propet PedRx Men’s Jason Hook-and-Loop Shoes deliver comfortable stretch for a personalized fit
This easy on / off hook-and-loop shoe gives feet ultimate comfort, even if you have bunions or hammertoes. The upper combines leather and a stretchable leatherette vamp that conforms to the forefoot for a customized fit. The hook-and-loop strap over the instep adds extra adjustability, and the twin insoles can be removed to make room for orthotics. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Propet PedRx Men’s Jason Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap offers a comfortable fit.
- Twin removable insoles allow you to customize your fit or use your own orthotics.
- Heel counter and firm tuckboard enhance stability.
- Polyurethane outsole provides traction and durability.
Other Important Information About Propet PedRx Men’s Jason Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / leatherette upper, nylon upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, midsole and outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.