Propet Ped Rx Men's Advantage Walker Slip-Ons offer a customizable fit for troubled feet
PED RX from Propet gives your feet the room they need
This smooth, casual walker with an easy hook-and-loop closure has a stretchable vamp and a volume last that provide extra room in the forefoot area. Two removable insoles let you customize your fit. Each insole has a breathable sockliner, a layer of memory foam and a light polycork base to relieve pressure and add bounce to your step while inhibiting odor, keeping feet healthy and fresh. Diabetic-Friendly.
Click here to view the PED RX benefits.
Features & Benefits of Propet Ped Rx Men's Advantage Walker Slip-Ons:
- Seamless, stretch neoprene vamp and an extra volume last offer a roomy fit.
- Two removable, 3-layer insoles allow you to get added depth.
- High grip rubber outsole offers excellent traction.
- Medial arch stabilizer prevents the foot from rolling.
- Leather heel counter and a padded collar offer extra stability.
- Single hook-and-loop strap easily adjusts to fit.
Other Important Information About Propet Ped Rx Men's Advantage Walker Slip-Ons:
- Heel Height: 1 ¾".
- Material Content: leather / neoprene upper, neoprene upper lining, memory foam insole, polyurethane midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry only.