Propet Ped Rx Women's Assist Walker Slip-Ons give troubled feet the room they need
Keep pressure off your feet with a generous fit from PED RX
This casual, sporty walker features a stretch neoprene vamp and a volume last that provides extra room in the forefoot, giving feet plenty of room to relax. The upper adjusts for a perfect fit with twin hook-and-loop straps, while two removable insoles allow you to further customize the fit. Each insole is topped with a breathable sockliner and cushiony memory foam, with a light, odor-resistant polycork base relieves pressure and adds bounce to your step. Diabetic-Friendly.
Click here to view the PED RX benefits.
Features & Benefits of Propet Ped Rx Women's Assist Walker Slip-Ons:
- Seamless, stretch neoprene vamp and an extra volume last offer a roomy fit.
- Two removable, 3-layer insoles allow you to get added depth.
- High grip rubber outsole offers excellent traction.
- Leather heel counter and a padded collar offer extra stability.
- Twin hook-and-loop straps offer adjustability.
Other Important Information About Propet Ped Rx Women's Assist Walker Slip-Ons:
- Heel Height: 1 ¾".
- Material Content: leather / neoprene upper, neoprene upper lining, memory foam insole, polyurethane midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry only.