Propet Men’s / Women’s Tour Pro Crew Socks deliver light graduated support with softness and breathable comfort
Revitalized, tired feet with these graduated support crew socks. Light compression stimulates circulation in your feet and legs, helping reduce fatigue—great for days when you have to travel, stand or sit for extended periods. Improved circulation can also help relieve edema / swelling, varicose veins and spider veins. The socks feel soft against the skin, thanks to the breathable cotton blend, and the classic ribbed design is versatile enough to wear with casual and dress outfits.
Graduated Support Level: Light 8-15mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of Propet Men’s / Women’s Tour Pro Crew Socks:
- Graduated compression supports your lower legs to stimulate circulation and help relieve the discomfort of varicose and spider veins.
- Light support helps fight fatigue and swelling on your feet and legs—great for travel and days when you have to stand or sit for long periods.
- Cotton blend fabric provides softness and breathability.
- All-day comfort band helps keep the socks up without binding.
Other Important Information About Propet Men’s / Women’s Tour Pro Crew Socks:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 68% cotton, 25% nylon, 6% spandex, 1% polyester.
- Care: Machine wash warm. Line dry. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.