Feel the difference in motion control and stability with Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles
The latest advancement in orthotics, these insoles use an innovative comfort system and prescription-like support to help control overpronation (foot rolls inward) and relieve pain in the heel and arch areas. Created by podiatrist Dr. Les Appel, Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx features an enlarged heel platform, plus a deep heel cradle and firm arch support to help prevent feet from rolling inward or outward. Double-layer cushioning increases comfort and absorbs shock from heel to toe, while the antibacterial Sanitiz™ fabric cover helps keep feet dry and odor-free.
Features & Benefits of Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- Micro-thin, enlarged heel platform helps stabilize and protect the heel on impact.
- Deep heel cradle provides motion control to minimize overpronation (foot rolls inward).
- Strong foot support shell firmly holds the foot in place while remaining flexible and comfortable.
- Double-layer cushioning made of Hypurcel and EVA enhances heel-to-toe comfort.
- Sanitiz fabric cover helps reduce slippage and heat build-up, so feet stay dry.
Other Important Information About Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: polyester sockliner, polypropylene shell, polyethylene foam, Hypurcel foam.
- Made in USA.