Portlandia Women’s Pro Clogs deliver the comfort you want with the traction you need
Whether you’re spending hours on your feet at work or going for a walk, you’ll feel great when you wear this casual, closed-back clog. The synthetic upper is easy to slip on and off, and it has twin elastic inserts for a touch of stretch. Steps will feel easier, thanks to the rocker bottom outsole that promotes a more natural walk. Plus, the outsole also offers slip-resistant traction for a confident stride. The removable polyurethane insole adds cushioning and arch support underfoot. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Portlandia Women’s Pro Clogs:
- Double elastic inserts at the instep stretch for a customized fit.
- Removable, contoured insole provides cushioning and arch support, or it can be replaced with your own orthotic.
- Slip-resistant traction outsole helps keep you steady on your feet.
- Synthetic upper with slip-on styling allows for easy on / off.
- Rocker bottom design propels your foot forward for a more natural walking stride.
Other Important Information About Portlandia Women’s Pro Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1 3/4".
- Material Content: synthetic upper, upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, midsole, shank and outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.