Portlandia Women’s Planet Sling Sandals support your stride with eco-friendly, contoured cork and latex footbeds
It’s natural to want a sandal that looks good and feels even better. This casual slingback style delivers on both fronts. The smooth synthetic upper has a classic look and plenty of adjustability with three buckled straps—two over the foot and one at the heel. Underfoot, the contoured, footbed molds to your foot for customized comfort and arch support. Plus, it’s made of biodegradable cork and latex, making the sandal eco-friendly. The feel is flexible, thanks to the rubber outsole that bends with the motion of your foot.
Features & Benefits of Portlandia Women’s Planet Sling Sandals:
- Synthetic lining feels luxuriously soft against the skin.
- Three adjustable buckles at the forefoot, instep and heel allow you to customize the fit.
- Contoured cork and latex footbed, made of eco-friendly, biodegradable materials, conforms to the shape of your foot and supports the arch.
- Rubber outsole provides flexibility for all-day walking comfort.
Other Important Information About Portlandia Women’s Planet Sling Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: synthetic upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / latex footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.