Portlandia Terra Shoes with natural cork footbeds are designed with contoured comfort in mind
This asymmetrical shoe was designed naturally for comfort. It features a contoured, footbed that molds to your foot for customized comfort and arch support. Plus, it’s made of biodegradable cork, making the sandal eco-friendly. Two buckle straps adjust to create a nice, customized fit, while the durable rubber outsole treats your feet to all-day comfort with sure-footed traction.
Features & Benefits of Portlandia Women’s Terra Shoes:
- Two adjustable buckle straps offer a just-right fit.
- Contoured leather footbed with arch support conforms to the shape of your foot for custom comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole delivers sure-footed traction.
Other Important Information About Portlandia Women’s Terra Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork footbed and midsole, polyurethane shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.