Spenco PolySorb Total Support Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles help control pronation and absorb foot shock
The Total Support System comfortably cradles feet with advanced arch support and a deep heel cup. The unique 3-POD™ cushioning system absorbs shock and helps prevent overpronation-the leading cause of many common injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
Features & Benefits of Spenco PolySorb Total Support Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles:
- PolySorb Support Cradle provides advanced arch support, distributing weight across the foot.
- 3-POD cushioning system combines shock absorption and motion control, so you can walk in comfort.
- For additional support and protection, a heat moldable layer offers a custom fit for maximum support and performance.
Other Important Information About Spenco PolySorb Total Support Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles:
- Full instructions included. Requires use of oven capable of heating to 185 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Material Content: 65% EVA, 20% polypropylene, 15% polyurethane, nylon sockliner.
Spenco draws on over 45 years of insole design experience to develop shoes with comfort-promoting, bio-mechanical attributes. These attributes include a cushioned heel, deep heel cupping, orthotic arch support and a cushioned forefoot.