Spenco PolySorb Men's / Women's Walker & Runner Wide Width Full Length Insoles provide ultimate cushioning and energy return
This insole features special heel strike and bonded forefoot cushioning, which help deliver optimum shock absorption to both the front and back of your feet. The unique cushioning system of closed-cell, nitrogen-injected Spenco material helps absorb shock and impact and improve overall foot comfort and stability.
Features & Benefits of Spenco PolySorb Men's / Women's Walker & Runner Wide Width Full Length Insoles:
- Nitrogen-injected Spenco material is bonded with a contoured layer of lightweight polyurethane for overall cushioning and stability.
- Heel strike zone and forefoot cushioning enhance shock absorption where you need it most.
- The 4-way stretch fabric upper helps reduce friction that causes calluses and blisters.
- Full-length styling cushions completely from heel to toe.
Other Important Information About Spenco PolySorb Men's / Women's Walker & Runner Wide Width Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: nitrogen-injected Spenco material, nylon.
Spenco draws on over 45 years of insole design experience to develop shoes with comfort-promoting, bio-mechanical attributes. These attributes include a cushioned heel, deep heel cupping, orthotic arch support and a cushioned forefoot.