Get anatomically correct support with flexible Pedag Vitality Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles
Relieve the discomfort of flat feet with these insoles designed with metatarsal (forefoot) pads and arch support. Antimicrobial silver ions integrated in absorbent terry cloth, made from BioActive fiber and naturally breathable sisal, creates an odor-free and dry foot environment. Flexible and thin enough to fit in most shoes, even high heels.
Features & Benefits of Pedag Vitality Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles:
- Longitudinal and metatarsal arch support help prevent and relieve the discomfort of flat feet.
- Insoles absorb impact as you walk to reduce foot shock.
- Silver ions provide permanent antimicrobial protection to help keep insoles bacteria- and odor-free.
- Durable cotton terry cloth and natural sisal fiber provide breathability.
- Thin design fits into most shoes.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance means these insoles are proven to promote foot health.
Other Important Information About Pedag Vitality Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: cotton terry, sisal.
- Made in Germany.
Healthy comfort and a relaxed lifestyle. Pedag orthotics, arch supports, cushions, pads and insoles are crafted primarily by hand in Brandenburg, Germany. In addition to careful attention to detail, the company emphasizes the use of natural materials that allow the skin to breathe and help keep feet dry.