Pedag Step Self Adhesive Longitudinal Arch Supports mimic your arch shape to support your stride
Give normal and high arches the support they need with these arch supports. Place the wedge-shaped inserts in your shoes for arch support right where you need it to stabilize weakened arches and relieve arch pain. Made of firm rubber, these arch supports also absorb shock for added comfort, while leather lining absorbs moisture and odor absorbent to help keep your feet and shoes dry and fresh.
Features & Benefits of Pedag Step Self Adhesive Longitudinal Arch Supports:
- Wedge-shaped arch insert offers support for weakened arches, helping restore the whole foot to a natural, healthy position.
- Thicker padding provides support that’s ideal for normal to high arches.
- Vegetable-tanned leather lining absorbs odors and sweat, helping keep feet fresh.
- Firm rubber provides a stable, shock-absorbing platform for the arch.
- Self-adhesive dot on the bottom of the arch pad helps hold it in place inside of the shoe for arch pain relief right where you need it.
Other Important Information About Pedag Step Self Adhesive Longitudinal Arch Supports:
- Material Content: vegetable-tanned leather, rubber.
- Made in Germany.
Healthy comfort and a relaxed lifestyle. Pedag orthotics, arch supports, cushions, pads and insoles are crafted primarily by hand in Brandenburg, Germany. In addition to careful attention to detail, the company emphasizes the use of natural materials that allow the skin to breathe and help keep feet dry.