Pedag Point Plus Heel Spur Cushions fight the pain of plantar fasciitis and heel spurs with extra soft cushioning
If you experience heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis or heel spurs, get cushioned relief and shock-absorbing comfort right with these heel spur cushions. Foam rubber padding absorbs shock for heel pain relief. A soft heel spur pad gives you softer cushioning to help relieve the pain of heel spurs, or you can remove it to create a cushioned ring of space around the spur, helping keep the pressure off where you feel heel pain the most. Soft leather lining wicks away moisture and odor for a dry, fresh foot environment.
Features & Benefits of Pedag Point Plus Heel Spur Cushions:
- Orthotic heel pad offers extra soft cushioning that absorbs shock with each step you take, helping relieve heel pain, heel spurs and plantar fasciitis.
- Soft heel spur pad in the center provides added cushioning for heel pain relief, or it can be permanently removed if heel pain is excessive.
- Vegetable-tanned leather lining absorbs odors and sweat, helping keep feet fresh.
- Foam rubber padding creates a stable platform for your heel.
- Self-adhesive dot on the bottom of the heel pad helps hold it in place inside shoes.
Other Important Information About Pedag Point Plus Heel Spur Cushions:
- Material Content: vegetable-tanned leather, foam rubber.
- Made in Germany.
Healthy comfort and a relaxed lifestyle. Pedag orthotics, arch supports, cushions, pads and insoles are crafted primarily by hand in Brandenburg, Germany. In addition to careful attention to detail, the company emphasizes the use of natural materials that allow the skin to breathe and help keep feet dry.