Patagonia Women’s Specter Trail Running Shoes tackle rough terrain with plenty of support in a lightweight design
Be ready to go anywhere in this versatile trail running shoe. It's supportive enough to help keep you steady on the trails, yet light enough for everyday comfort. Take sure-footed steps with a slip-resistant rubber outsole that offers 360-degree wet / dry on a variety of different terrains, from pavement to rocky trails. Cushioned comfort and support come courtesy of a removable EVA insole that molds to the contours of your foot, while a forefoot shock absorption pad with flex grooves provides a flexible feel and protection from impact. The moisture-wicking air mesh and synthetic leather upper features the Dynamic Fit Lacing System, which helps keep the heel anchored in the heel cup. Thermoplastic urethane arms wrap from the heel around the instep to help prevent ankle rolls and guide the heel. The gender-specific last is anatomically designed for the shape of a woman’s foot, providing a better fit. Plus, the shoe is made with no animal products or byproducts so it’s vegan-friendly.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Women’s Specter Trail Running Shoes:
- Gender-specific anatomical trail running last (shape) provides a precise fit for control on uneven surfaces.
- Highly breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh and synthetic leather upper provides temperature control, protection and durability.
- 100% recycled polyester air mesh collar and tongue wick away moisture to help keep feet cool and dry.
- Reflective webbing enhances visibility in low-light conditions.
- Perforated, anatomical insole, made with 20% recycled EVA, supports, cushions and molds to the foot.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Women’s Specter Trail Running Shoes:
- Material Content: air mesh / synthetic upper, synthetic lining, EVA sockliner, insole, midsole and outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.