Walk easy with plenty of cushioning and support in Patagonia Women's Kenosha Trail Walking Mary Janes
This Mary Jane may look cute, but it's packed with comfort. The triple-density, recycled, compression molded EVA insole provides cushioning and support specifically for women. Plus, Patagonia Air Cushion Plus technology helps minimize the impact on your foot with a polyester shock distribution plate underfoot. The upper, crafted with a combination of durable suede, nylon, polyester and mesh, hook-and-loop straps at the instep and heel for easy adjustability. Recycled materials, like the treaded Vibram® Ecostep outsole, make the shoe environmentally friendly.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Women's Kenosha Trail Walking Mary Janes:
- Nylon injected molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot.
- Recycled Poli-Cork™ open-cell foam sockliner is made with carbon to neutralize odor, and cork to wick away moisture naturally.
- Recycled (15%) EVA insole cushions and supports your steps.
- Multi-tread Vibram Ecostep outsole, made with recycled (30%) rubber, provides excellent traction in a variety of conditions.
- Rubber rand (a strip of rubber around the shoe) provides protection for the upper and abrasion resistance.
- Recycled PET™ polyester breathable mesh lining helps keep the foot cool and dry.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Women's Kenosha Trail Walking Mary Janes:
- Material Content: suede leather, nylon, polyester and mesh upper, recycled PET™ and polyester mesh upper lining, Poli-Cork sockliner, recycled EVA insole, Air Cushion Plus midsole, nylon injection shank, recycled rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth. Air dry only.