Lightweight Patagonia Women’s Fore Runner Trail Running Shoes encourage a more natural stride on and off the trails
This trail running shoe is so light on your feet, you might feel like you’re barefoot! Plus, a 4mm drop from heel to toe promotes a more natural stride as you walk or run. A shock-absorbing distribution plate helps protect your feet from rocky trails, while a multi-density rubber outsole provides wet / dry traction, so you can take comfortable, confident steps wherever you go. The breathable air mesh / synthetic upper is made with a moisture-wicking collar and tongue for breathability, as well as synthetic lining that feels soft enough that you can go without socks. Removable insole. Made of vegan-friendly materials.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Women’s Fore Runner Trail Running Shoes:
- Breathable air mesh / perforated nylon upper, with synthetic leather reinforcement, provides temperature control and durability.
- Microfiber-reinforced rand and toe bumper adds extra durability.
- Reflective webbing on the sides and heel increases visibility during low-light hours.
- Moisture-wicking polyester sockliner and ventilated air mesh collar and tongue lining offer quick-drying properties to help keep feet dry.
- Anatomical insole, made of 15% recycled EVA, supports, cushions and molds to the contours of your foot.
- Multi-density rubber outsole provides 360-degree traction in wet and dry conditions.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Women’s Fore Runner Trail Running Shoes:
- Material Content: air mesh / nylon upper, synthetic upper lining, polyester air mesh sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.