Neither rain, nor slush will keep you from heading outdoors when you wear Patagonia Women’s Fore Runner EVO Trail Running Shoes
Protect your feet from wet weather on your walks or runs in this trail running shoe. Made with ultra-durable, polyurethane-coated microfiber overlays, the air mesh upper with moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining helps maintain a dry, fresh foot environment. The removable, recycled EVA anatomical insole conforms to the shape of your foot for a customized feel. The multi-density rubber outsole provides wet / dry traction, so you’ll confident on your feet in rainy conditions. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Women’s Fore Runner EVO Trail Running Shoes:
- Durable air mesh upper with polyurethane-coated microfiber overlays is made with water drainage ports to help keep feet dry.
- Dri-Lex lining with antimicrobial Aegis® treatment wicks away moisture for a cool, dry foot environment.
- Leather toe and heel bumpers provide added durability.
- Anatomical, perforated, 15% recycled EVA insole molds to the contours of your foot.
- Low-profile 4mm drop midsole positions the heel just 4mm higher than the forefoot, to encourage a midfoot strike, while cushioning your stride.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Women’s Fore Runner EVO Trail Running Shoes:
- Material Content: air mesh upper, Dri-Lex upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, Everlight EVA midsole, multi-density rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.