Keep your feet cool, cushioned and supported in Patagonia Women’s Drifter A/C Trail Walking Shoes
A comfortable fit right out of the box combined with firm support and traction make this trail walking shoe a great choice for hikers and walkers alike! The Bi-Fit™ polyurethane midsole lends stability and support, while the anatomical EVA insole cushions your steps. The Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole provides non-slip traction for a confident stride wherever you go. The air mesh and nubuck leather upper offers cool breathability and laces up to fit. Plus, it’s lined with breathable air mesh to help maintain a cool, dry foot environment.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Women’s Drifter A/C Trail Walking Shoes:
- Breathable air mesh and nubuck leather upper provides temperature control and a comfortable fit right out of the box.
- Air mesh lining offers moisture control and breathability to help keep feet dry.
- Anatomical insole, made of 20% recycled EVA, cushions and supports your stride.
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus adds extra shock absorption.
- Waterproof midsole, made of 80% recycled polyurethane, helps stabilize your steps.
- Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole, made of 30% recycled rubber, delivers sure-footed traction.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Women’s Drifter A/C Trail Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: air mesh / nubuck leather upper, air mesh upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, polyurethane midsole, polyethylene shank, Vibram Trail EcoStep rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.