Keep your feet supported and dry wherever you go in Patagonia Women’s Drifter A/C Mid Waterproof Boots
Waterproof, yet breathable mesh and durable nubuck leather make this rugged boot a great choice when you’re heading out for a day on the trails. Plus, it’s light enough for casual wear, too! The removable, anatomical insole adds cushioning and support, while the Vibram® Trail EcoStep outsole helps keep you confident on your feet.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Women’s Drifter A/C Mid Waterproof Boots:
- Waterproof, breathable air mesh / nubuck leather upper with a bellows tongue creates a barrier against the elements for a dry foot environment.
- Waterproof board-lasted construction keeps feet dry and results in a comfortable fit with little break-in time required.
- Air mesh lining offers moisture control and breathability to help keep feet dry.
- Anatomical insole, made of 20% recycled EVA, cushions and supports your stride.
- Vibram Trail EcoStep outsole, made of 30% recycled rubber, delivers sure-footed traction.
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus adds extra shock absorption.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Women’s Drifter A/C Mid Waterproof Boots:
- Material Content: air mesh / nubuck leather upper, air mesh upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, polyurethane midsole, polyethylene shank, Vibram Trail EcoStep rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.