Patagonia Women’s Drifter A/C GORE-TEX Trail Walking Shoes are waterproof yet breathable to keep your feet comfortably cool and dry
Supportive and cushioned enough to help keep you comfortable on the trails, this lace-up trail walker boasts sporty style that’s great for casual wear, too. Your feet will stay cool and dry, even in damp conditions, thanks to the breathable air mesh and nubuck leather upper made with waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane. The Bi-Fit™ polyurethane midsole lends stability and support, while the anatomical EVA insole cushions your steps. The Vibram® Trail EcoStep® outsole provides non-slip traction for a confident stride wherever you go. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Women’s Drifter A/C GORE-TEX Trail Walking Shoes:
- Breathable air mesh and nubuck leather upper provides temperature control and a comfortable fit right out of the box.
- Air mesh lining offers moisture control and breathability to help keep feet dry.
- Anatomical insole, made of 20% recycled EVA, cushions and supports your stride.
- Waterproof yet breathable GORE-TEX lining protects feet from outside elements, while transferring moisture out of the shoe.
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus adds extra shock absorption.
- Waterproof midsole, made of 80% recycled polyurethane, helps stabilize your steps.
- Vibram Trail EcoStep outsole, made of 30% recycled rubber, delivers sure-footed traction.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Women’s Drifter A/C GORE-TEX Trail Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: air mesh / nubuck leather upper, GORE-TEX air mesh upper lining, air mesh sockliner, EVA insole, polyurethane midsole, polyethylene shank, Vibram Trail EcoStep rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.