With a name like Better, the fit of Patagonia Women’s Better Clog Slip-On Shoes has to be great!
Feel better on your feet in this closed-back, slip-on clog. You’ll glide from heel to toe, thanks to the Glide-Right platform that encourages a smoother stride. The full-grain leather upper offers a customized fit with twin stretch inserts, while soft, glove-like leather lining inside enhances the fit. Plus, the latex foam footbed is extra cushioned with a layer of EVA to soften your steps.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Women’s Better Clog Slip-On Shoes:
- Full grain leather upper features side elastic inserts that stretch for a customized fit and easy on / off.
- Glove-like leather lining feels soft on the skin.
- Latex foam footbed provides lasting cushioning.
- Nylon shank supports the arch, while allowing the forefoot to flex.
- 2mm layer of EVA adds extra cushioned comfort.
- Polyurethane midsole feels light on your feet for all-day comfort.
- Glide-Right platform promotes a smooth heel-to-to transition while walking.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Women’s Better Clog Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, latex foam footbed, EVA midsole, nylon shank, rubber (20% recycled) outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.