Your feet will feel better with all-day comfort in Patagonia Women’s Better Clog MJ Smooth Clogs
Patagonia infuses a Mary Jane-inspired silhouette with the comfort of their Better Clog collection. You’ll glide from heel to toe, thanks to the Glide-Right platform that encourages a smoother stride. The smooth, full-grain leather upper is designed with a hook-and-loop strap for easy adjustability, as well as soft, glove-like leather lining inside. Plus, the removable latex foam insole is extra cushioned with a layer of EVA to soften your steps. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Women’s Better Clog MJ Smooth Clogs:
- Full-grain leather upper features an adjustable hook-and-loop strap for a comfortable fit and easy on / off.
- Glove-like leather lining feels soft against the skin.
- Removable latex foam insole provides lasting cushioning.
- Nylon shank supports the arch, while allowing the forefoot to flex.
- 2mm layer of EVA adds extra cushioned comfort.
- Polyurethane midsole feels light on your feet for all-day comfort.
- Glide-Right platform promotes a smooth heel-to-to transition while walking.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Women’s Better Clog MJ Smooth Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam / EVA insole, EVA midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.