Patagonia Women’s Better Clog Curve Slip-On Shoes — with a name like Better, the fit has to be great!
This casual slip-on throws a comfortable curve! You’ll glide from heel to toe, thanks to the Glide-Right platform that encourages a smoother stride. The full-grain leather upper offers a customized fit with a hook-and-loop instep strap, while soft, glove-like leather lining inside enhances the fit. Plus, the latex foam footbed is extra cushioned with a layer of EVA to soften your steps.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Women’s Better Clog Curve Slip-On Shoes:
- Full grain leather upper features a hook-and-loop strap for easy adjustability.
- Glove-like leather lining feels soft on the skin.
- Latex foam footbed provides lasting cushioning.
- Nylon shank supports the arch, while allowing the forefoot to flex.
- 2mm layer of EVA adds extra cushioned comfort.
- Polyurethane midsole feels light on your feet for all-day comfort.
- Glide-Right platform promotes a smooth heel-to-to transition while walking.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Women’s Better Clog Curve Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, latex foam footbed, polyurethane midsole, nylon shank, rubber (20% recycled) outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.