With a name like Better, you can count on a great fit in Patagonia Women’s Better Clog Curve Boots
Your feet will feel better when you step out in this casual boot. You’ll glide from heel to toe, thanks to the Glide-Right platform that encourages a smoother stride. The full-grain leather upper offers a customized fit with a hook-and-loop instep strap, while soft, glove-like leather lining inside enhances the fit. Plus, the latex foam footbed is extra cushioned with a layer of EVA to soften your steps.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Women’s Better Clog Boots:
- Full grain leather upper features an inside zipper for easy on / off.
- Glove-like leather lining feels soft on the skin.
- Latex foam footbed provides lasting cushioning.
- Nylon shank supports the arch, while allowing the forefoot to flex.
- 2mm layer of EVA adds extra cushioned comfort.
- Polyurethane midsole feels light on your feet for all-day comfort.
- Glide-Right platform promotes a smooth heel-to-to transition while walking.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Women’s Better Clog Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Shaft Height: 3 3/4".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, latex foam footbed, EVA midsole, nylon shank, rubber (20% recycled) outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.