Take Patagonia Women’s Advocate Slip-On Shoes with you for ultra-light, flexible comfort wherever you go!
This casual slip-on is so flexible that it folds up easily, making it a great choice for travel. Lightweight construction offers barefoot-like comfort. The soft, durable microfiber upper offers a bit of stretch with dual side elastic bands for customized fit. The anatomical, 20% recycled EVA insole and 15% recycled EVA midsole work together to provide cushioning and support, while the rubber outsole delivers traction so you can walk with a more confident stride. Plus, the shoe is made with no animal products or byproducts so it’s vegan-friendly.
Note: 1% of sales of the Advocate will go to 1% For The Planet®, a worldwide network of environmental organizations.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Women’s Advocate Slip-On Shoes:
- Durable microfiber nylon upper feels soft on your foot.
- Side elastic stretch bands offer a customized fit.
- Rear pull loop allows for easy on / off.
- Anatomical insole, made of 20% recycled EVA, supports, cushions and molds to the contours of your foot.
- 15% recycled EVA midsole adds an extra 2mm of cushioning.
- Armadillo outsole, made with 20% recycled rubber, grips the ground for sure-footed traction.
- Stitched Strobel construction creates a fit that’s contoured to the shape of the foot.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Women’s Advocate Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: microfiber nylon upper, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.