Pack your bag with Patagonia Women’s Advocate Skimmer Slip-On Shoes for ultra-light, flexible comfort wherever you go!
You just might feel like you’re barefoot when you step out in this incredibly lightweight skimmer! This casual style is so flexible that it folds up easily, making it a great choice for travel. Perforated detail at the vamp adds style and breathability to the durable, soft microfiber upper, while an elastic insert stretches for a customized fit. The anatomical, 20% recycled EVA insole and 15% recycled EVA midsole work together to provide cushioning and support, while the rubber outsole delivers traction so you can walk with a more confident stride. Plus, the shoe is made with no animal products or byproducts so it’s vegan-friendly.
Note: 1% of sales of the Advocate Skimmer will go to 1% For The Planet®, a worldwide network of environmental organizations.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Women’s Advocate Skimmer Slip-On Shoes:
- Durable microfiber upper is made with an elastic insert for stretch and perforated detail at the vamp for breathability.
- Anatomical insole, made of 20% recycled EVA, supports, cushions and molds to the contours of your foot.
- 15% recycled EVA midsole adds an extra 2mm of cushioning.
- Armadillo outsole, made with 20% recycled rubber, grips the ground for sure-footed traction.
- Stitched Strobel construction creates a fit that’s contoured to the shape of the foot.
- Rear pull loop allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Women’s Advocate Skimmer Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: microfiber nylon upper, nylon / elastic upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.