Packable Patagonia Women’s Advocate MJ Shoes go wherever the road takes you
Wear this comfortable, lightweight slip-on Mary Jane around town or when you’re traveling. The flexible design packs easily, and ultralight construction wears well, no matter how long you’re on your feet. The removable, anatomical, 20% recycled EVA insole works with the 15% recycled EVA midsole to provide cushion and support. The rubber outsole grips the ground for sure-footed traction. Microfiber upper with an elastic instep strap for stretch and a rear pull loop for easy on / off.
Note: 1% of sales of the Advocate MJ will go to 1% For The Planet®, a worldwide network of environmental organizations.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Women’s Advocate MJ Shoes:
- Durable soft, microfiber upper features an elastic band that stretches for a comfortable fit.
- Rear pull loop allows for easy on / off.
- Breathable, 50% recycled mesh lining provides ventilation and quick-drying properties to help keep feet dry.
- Removable, anatomical insole, made of 20% recycled EVA, supports, cushions and molds to the contours of your foot.
- 15% recycled EVA midsole adds an extra 2mm of cushioning.
- Armadillo pattern outsole, made with 20% recycled rubber, offers sure-footed traction.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Women’s Advocate MJ Shoes:
- Material Content: microfiber upper, mesh upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.