Patagonia Women’s Advocate Lattice Slip-On Shoes are crafted with plenty of adjustability and breathability in an ultra-light and flexible design
This casual slip-on is so light and comfortable, you’ll want to take it with you wherever you go, even when you travel! The flexible design makes it easy to pack. Woven webbing straps wrap your foot with cool breathability, while stretch elastic straps and an adjustable nylon buckle create a customized fit. The anatomical, 20% recycled EVA insole and 15% recycled EVA midsole work together to provide cushioning and support, while the rubber outsole delivers traction so you can walk with a more confident stride. Plus, the shoe is made with no animal products or byproducts so it’s vegan-friendly.
Note: 1% of sales of the Advocate Lattice will go to 1% For The Planet®, a worldwide network of environmental organizations.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Women’s Advocate Lattice Slip-On Shoes:
- Highly breathable and durable woven webbing and elastic upper offers stretch for a comfortable fit.
- Anatomical insole, made of 20% recycled EVA, supports, cushions and molds to the contours of your foot.
- 15% recycled EVA midsole adds an extra 2mm of cushioning.
- Armadillo outsole, made with 20% recycled rubber, grips the ground for sure-footed traction.
- Stitched Strobel construction creates a fit that’s contoured to the shape of the foot.
- Rear pull loop allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Women’s Advocate Lattice Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: webbing / elastic upper, nylon / elastic upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.