Pick Patagonia Women’s Advocate Lace Shoes for cozy comfort that’s ultra-light on your feet
Slip on this minimalist, casual style when you want to go barefoot but can’t. The microfiber nylon upper is made with recycled fleece lining that feels soft and cozy against the skin, yet it remains breathable, thanks to a perforated vamp. Elastic no-tie laces make it easy on / off. The incredibly light and packable design makes this shoe a great choice for travel. Made with vegan-friendly materials.
Note: 1% of sales of the Advocate Lace will go to 1% For The Planet®, a worldwide network of environmental organizations.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Women’s Advocate Lace Shoes:
- Vegan-friendly, durable microfiber upper features elastic no-tie laces for an easy fit, as well as a perforated vamp area for breathability.
- Lightweight, packable construction makes this shoe a great choice for travel.
- Rear pull-loop allows for easy on / off and can be used to attach the shoe to a backpack or tote.
- Anatomical insole, made of 15% recycled EVA, supports, cushions and molds to the contours of your foot.
- Other Important Information About Patagonia Women’s Advocate Lace Shoes:
- Material Content: microfiber nylon upper, fleece upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.