For a comfortable, cushioned stride wherever you go, look no further than ultra-light Patagonia Men’s Tsali 2.0 Trail Running Shoes
This trail running shoe is so lightweight, you’ll feel like you’re barefoot… yet it’s packed with comfort, too! The removable EVA insole molds to the contours of your foot, while providing cushioning and support. A forefoot shock absorption plate protects your foot from impact, helping keep you comfortable whether you’re hiking the trails or walking on pavement. The breathable air mesh and nylon upper is made with an easy lacing system that offers a customized fit and holds your foot in place in the shoe, while a roomy toe box gives toes space to move. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Men’s Tsali 2.0 Trail Running Shoes:
- Breathable air mesh upper provides temperature control, protection and durability.
direct applied rubber toe bumper provides durability and protection
- Reflective webbing enhances visibility in low-light conditions.
- Perforated, anatomical insole, made with 20% recycled EVA, supports, cushions and molds to the foot.
- Forefoot shock absorption plate with multiple flex grooves offers forefoot protection and flexibility while distributing pressure.
- Gender-specific, ultra-lightweight footframe is made from 15% recycled EVA footframe, 25% lighter than standard EVA, to reduce the weight of the shoe.
- Multi-density rubber outsole delivers 360-degree traction in wet and dry conditions.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Men’s Tsali 2.0 Trail Running Shoes:
- Material Content: air mesh / nylon upper, synthetic upper lining, polyester air mesh sockliner, EVA insole, midsole and outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.