Whether you’re going for a hike, walk or run, get lightweight cushioning and support with Patagonia Men’s Scree Shield Trail Walking Shoes
This lace-up trail shoe is built for hiking, but it’s light and comfortable enough that you’ll want to wear it on your next walk or run, too! A strip of rubber wraps around the base of the durable suede upper, giving it extra durability while protecting your foot from scrapes and bumps. A thermoplastic urethane shock plate offers shock absorption, while the anatomical EVA insole cushions your stride. Take confident steps on or off the trails with a non-slip Vibram® Release rubber outsole. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Men’s Scree Shield Trail Walking Shoes:
- Suede upper offers long-lasting durability.
- 360-degree rubber strip around the base of the upper and toe bumper add extra durability and protection.
- Dynamic Fit Lacing System helps keep the foot anchored in the heel cup and offers a precise fit.
- Anatomical insole, made of 20% recycled EVA, cushions and supports your stride.
- Single-density, 15% recycled EVA footframe delivers stability and pronation control to help prevent the foot from rolling inward too much.
- Thermoplastic urethane shock plate distributes pressure and protects the foot from shock.
- Arch bridge helps stabilize and align the midfoot.
- Multi-surface, high-density thermoplastic urethane studs in the forefoot of the outsole are designed for sure-footed traction on uneven terrain.
- Vibram Release outsole with TC5+ rubber compound provides extra grip to help keep you steadier on your feet.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Men’s Scree Shield Trail Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: suede upper, air mesh upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, thermoplastic urethane shank, Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.