Slip into the soft comfort and versatile, classic style of Patagonia Men’s Pau Slip-On Shoes
Dress up or down with a combination of style and comfort in this versatile slip-on. The supple, full-grain leather upper slips on easily, and it’s lined with natural wool that feels soft on your feet and helps keep them dry. Plus, this style is designed with the environment in mind, from the non-slip natural latex rubber outsole to Opanka stitched construction, which eliminates the use of adhesives and makes this slip-on ultra lightweight and flexible. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Men’s Pau Slip-On Shoes:
- Durable, full-grain leather upper offers classic style.
- Dri-Lex® merino wool lining provides moisture control and helps keep feet at a comfortable temperature.
- 20% recycled EVA midsole cushions and protects feet from hard surfaces.
- Rubber outsole, made of 70% natural latex, a sustainable and renewable resource that delivers durability and comfort.
- Opanka stitched outsole construction adds extra durability and flexibility while minimizing the use of solvents or adhesives.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Men’s Pau Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, wool upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, latex rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.