Patagonia Men’s Nomad GORE-TEX Boots are built for support and stability in a waterproof design
Traverse the trails with confidence in this supportive boot. The removable, anatomical insole adds cushioning and support, while the Bi-Fit™ polyurethane layer underneath helps stabilize your steps. Sure-footed traction comes from the Vibram® Trail EcoStep outsole. Your feet will stay dry, thanks to the waterproof, yet breathable GORE-TEX® lining and waterproof, full-grain leather upper. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Men’s Nomad GORE-TEX Boots:
- Waterproof, full-grain leather upper offers support and durability, while protecting feet from the elements.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable construction allows moisture to escape but won’t let it in, keeping feet dry and comfortable.
- Breathable polyester lining helps regulate temperature.
- Anatomical insole, made of 20% recycled EVA, cushions and supports your stride.
- Vibram Trail EcoStep outsole, made of 30% recycled rubber, delivers sure-footed traction.
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus adds extra shock absorption.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Men’s Nomad GORE-TEX Boots:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, GORE-TEX / fabric upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, Air Cushion Plus midsole, Vibram Trail EcoStep rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.