Patagonia Men’s Loulu Lace-Up Shoes surround feet with softness in a versatile, classic style
With a classic look that you can dress up or down, this versatile lace-up is sure to become a favorite in your wardrobe! The supple, full-grain leather upper features a three-eyelet lace-up closure that adjusts for a comfortable fit, while natural wool lining surrounds your feet with softness and helps keep them dry. Plus, this style is designed with the environment in mind, from the non-slip natural latex rubber outsole to Opanka stitched construction, which eliminates the use of adhesives and makes this lace-up flexible and lightweight. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Men’s Loulu Lace-Up Shoes:
- Durable, full-grain leather upper offers classic style.
- Dri-Lex® merino wool lining provides moisture control and help keep feet at a comfortable temperature.
- 20% recycled EVA midsole cushions and protects feet from hard surfaces.
- Rubber outsole, made of 70% natural latex, a sustainable and renewable resource that delivers durability and comfort.
- Opanka stitched construction adds extra durability and flexibility while minimizing the use of solvents or adhesives.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Men’s Loulu Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, wool upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, latex rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.