Hit the trails with super-lightweight comfort, softness and flexibility in Patagonia Men’s Evermore Trail Running Shoes
From light hikes to longer runs, this ultra-light trail running shoe has just what you need! Soft cushioning and a flexible feel come from the Everlight EVA midsole. The 4mm drop, which means the heel is positioned 4mm higher than the toe, and curved last (shape) promote a midfoot strike for a more natural stride. Plus, your feet will stay dry, thanks to drainage ports in the breathable air mesh upper that allow water to drain out of the shoe.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Men’s Evermore Trail Running Shoes:
- Durable, breathable air-mesh upper with a polyurethane-coated microfiber overlay features water-drainage ports to help keep feet dry.
- Leather toe and heel bumpers provide added durability and protection.
- Soft heel design offers a comfortable fit.
- 2mm EVA foam footbed with a Dri-Lex® sockliner and Aegis™ Anti Microbe Shield helps control temperature and moisture for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Low-profile, 4mm heel-to-toe drop encourages a midfoot strike.
- Flexible Everlight EVA midsole softens your steps.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Men’s Evermore Trail Running Shoes:
- Material Content: air mesh upper, Dri-Lex upper lining and sockliner, EVA foam footbed, Everlight EVA midsole, Evertough rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.