Go the distance in the lightweight cushioning of Patagonia Men’s Everlong Running Shoes
Experience the difference on your next run or walk in this shoe built for distance. The welded construction provides an ultra-lightweight feel that’s seamless for extra comfort. The breathable, air mesh upper helps keep feet dry. Feel fresh with the removable, recycled EVA insole that’s treated with Dri-Lex® to wick away moisture. Plus, the Aegis Microbe Shield® helps control odor. This low-profile shoe has a 4mm drop that allows for a midfoot strike, so you can “feel” the ground for a more natural stride.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Men’s Everlong Running Shoes:
- Lightweight air mesh upper provides breathable comfort.
- Welded construction protects against seam discomfort.
- Removable, anatomical insole is perforated for breathability and made of 20% recycled EVA for cushioning comfort.
- Dri-Lex lining with Aegis Microbe Shield provides breathability and helps prevent odor-causing bacteria.
- A 4mm drop allows for a midfoot strike and terrain sensitivity.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Men’s Everlong Running Shoes:
- Material Content: air mesh upper, Dri-Lex / air mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.