Patagonia Men’s Cardon Slip-On Shoes deliver casual loafer styling in a collapsible design that’s great for travel
Your feet will feel great wherever your adventures take you when you pack this versatile slip-on. The full-grain leather upper offers a classic loafer look that you can dress up or down, and it’s collapsible for easy packing. The EVA midsole and removable, leather-lined EVA insole work together to cushion your steps for all-day comfort.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Men’s Cardon Slip-On Shoes:
- Durable, full-grain leather upper combines comfort and classic loafer style.
- Leather lining feels comfortable on your foot.
- 20% recycled EVA midsole cushions your steps, helping reduce the impact of walking on hard surfaces.
- Mini honeycomb (MHC) outsole made of 70% natural latex, a sustainable and renewable resource, offers durability and a flexible, lightweight feel.
- Stitched outsole construction provides durability, while minimizing the use of solvents or adhesives.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Men’s Cardon Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, wool upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, latex outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.