Patagonia Men’s Banyan Moc Slip-On Shoes treat your feet to cushiony softness with a laid-back look
Relaxed style and comfort are yours in this casual slip-on moc. The durable, full-grain leather upper helps keep your feet looking and feeling good with a felted wool collar and breathable mesh lining. Cushiony softness comes from the natural latex outsole, EVA midsole and removable EVA insole. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Men’s Banyan Moc Slip-On Shoes:
- Durable, full-grain leather upper combines comfort and classic slip-on style.
- Breathable mesh lining helps control temperature and moisture for a comfortable, dry foot environment.
- 20% recycled EVA midsole cushions your steps, helping reduce the impact of walking on hard surfaces.
- Big honeycomb (BHC) outsole made of 70% natural latex, a sustainable and renewable resource, offers cushioning and durability.
- Opanka stitched outsole construction provides durability, while minimizing the use of solvents or adhesives.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Men’s Banyan Moc Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, wool upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, latex outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.