Patagonia Men’s Advocate Stitch Slip-On Shoes — walk with ultra-light, flexible comfort wherever you go!
You’ll want to pack this lightweight, casual slip-on for your next trip. The flexible design folds easily, making this shoe a great choice for travel. The soft, durable microfiber nylon upper offers a bit of stretch with dual, side elastic bands for a customized fit, while stitch detailing adds an element of style. The removable, anatomical, 20% recycled EVA insole and 15% recycled EVA midsole work together to provide cushioning and support.Note:
1% of sales of the Advocate Stitch will go to 1% For The Planet®, a worldwide network of environmental organizations.
Features & Benefits of Patagonia Men’s Advocate Stitch Slip-On Shoes:
- Durable microfiber nylon upper feels soft on your foot.
- Side elastic stretch bands offer a customized fit.
- Rear pull loop allows for easy on / off.
- Removable, anatomical insole, made of 20% recycled EVA, cushions and molds to the contours of your foot.
- 15% recycled EVA midsole adds an extra 2mm of cushioning.
- Armadillo-pattern outsole, made with 20% recycled rubber, grips the ground for sure-footed traction.
Other Important Information About Patagonia Men’s Advocate Stitch Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: microfiber nylon upper, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Hand wash. Air dry.