Take care of your foot after surgery with the roomy Ossur Square Toe Post Op Shoe
After foot surgery, normal shoes just don’t provide the protection you need. This post-op shoe gives your foot a softer, more comfortable place to relax. The wider footbed and squared toe provides plenty of room around sensitive feet and toes. The firm rocker sole helps prevents the forefoot from flexing—ideal for healing. Plus, the specially designed hook-and-loop closure system easily adjusts to accommodate swelling or bandages, while helping keep pressure off the forefoot.
Features & Benefits of Ossur Square Toe Post Op Shoe:
- Squared toe provides additional protection and allows room for padding—ideal for post-surgery wear.
- Firm rocker sole helps stabilize the forefoot and keeps it from flexing, while helping reduce foot pressure as you walk.
- Specially designed closure helps keep pressure off the forefoot and can expand to accommodate bandaging up to 17" in circumference.
Other Important Information About Ossur Square Toe Post Op Shoe:
- Material Content: thermoplastic rubber, polyamide, EVA, polyurethane.
- Care: Hand wash. Air dry.