Orthofeet Women’s Whitney Walking Shoes help take pressure off troubled feet with an extra roomy fit
Soothe your feet with heel-to-toe comfort in this therapeutic lace-up athletic shoe. Foam-padded, seamless lining surrounds feet with softness and non-binding comfort—great for those with bunions. Side elastic panels in the leather upper add stretch for a forgiving fit. The extra-depth design and two sets of removable inserts ensure sensitive feet have plenty of room. The light, cushiony Ergonomic Stride™ outsole helps making walking feel easier, propelling your foot forward into the next step. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthofeet Women’s Whitney Walking Shoes:
- Removable insole with anatomical arch support and a deep heel cup provides support, shock absorption and cushioning to help relieve heel pain and discomfort.
- Lightweight Ergonomic Stride outsole cushions your step, while helping propel the foot forward.
- Seamless lining and extra foam padding help reduce rubbing and irritation, easing pressure points on the foot.
- Extra-depth design creates a roomy fit so toes can move freely.
- Two sets of removable inserts (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow for further adjustability.
- Soft leather upper with side elastic inserts conforms to the foot.
Other Important Information About Orthofeet Women’s Whitney Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, EVA insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.